M-AUDIO M-TRACK C-SERIES AUDIO INTERFACES NOW FEATURE SOFTUBE’S ELITE EQUALIZATION PLUGIN COLLECTION
Through Dec 31, 2017, “Sharpen Your Sound” with the M-Audio M-Track 2X2, 2X2M or 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro and a free download of Softube’s critically-acclaimed Passive-Active Pack.
Cumberland, RI (October 3, 2017)— M-Audio (m-audio.com), synonymous with innovative music production technology, today announced that through December 31, 2017, all new and existing users of their M-Track C-Series audio interfaces will get a free download of Softube’s critically-acclaimed Passive-Active Pack plugin collection. The eligible M-Track models are the 2X2, 2X2M and 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro. Users of these models can download three in-demand Softube mix essentials including Passive Equalizer, Active Equalizer and Focusing Equalizer for free.
Softube’s Passive-Active Pack is a collection of three very different equalizers, each with their own character, meticulously designed with one aim in mind: to provide musicians and producers with ultra-intuitive tools to help sculpt the perfect mix.
Here is a closer look at the three Softube equalizer downloads:
Passive Equalizer is modeled from an iconic German three-band EQ, armed with a wide bandwidth for an unsurpassed clear and open sound.
Active Equalizer is the perfect tool where tight, focused sonic content is required; modeled from a distinct Swiss EQ design, Active Equalizer is the ultimate surgical platform for corrective processing where total mix-precision is demanded.
Focusing Equalizer is an inspiring and creative take on the traditional EQ, an entirely original concept exclusive to Softube that works in a truly intuitive manner. Focusing Equalizer takes the guesswork out of the mixing process and empowers artists to focus on their creativity!
Here is a closer look at the M-Audio C-Series interfaces:
All M-Track models boast an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob and feature M-Audio’s exclusive Crystal™ low-noise pre-amps and extremely high-performance A/D converters. Users can record up to two channels at once with dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input (2 of each in the 2X2M) that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
The M-Track C-Series connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port with an included cable. This Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables zero-latency monitoring of the inputs, making the recording process easier than ever.
M-Track 2X2 Features
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+¼” TRS combo input and ¼” instrument input
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- World-class software suite included:
- Steinberg Cubase LE
- AIR Creative FX Collection (20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®)
- AIR Mini Grand, AIR Strike, AIR Xpand!2
M-Track 2X2M adds:
- (2) XLR+¼” TRS combo inputs and (2) ¼” instrument inputs
- 5-pin MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro includes:
- M-Track C-Series 2X2 2-in/2-out USB/USB-C Audio Interface
- HDH40 Closed Back Headphones
- Premium build quality with 15Hz-22kHz frequency response
- Powerful 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Plush leatherette cushioning with a comfortable over-the-ear design for fatigue-free listening
Nova Black Condenser Microphone
- Studio-grade large diaphragm condenser microphone with High sensitivity and low self noise captures every subtle nuance of your performance
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates unwanted ambient noise
- Smooth, wide-range frequency response covers the entire audible spectrum
“Whatever your recording needs, the new M-Track C-Series Interfaces provides the tools to realize it,” said Walter Skorupski, Product Manager for M-Audio. “The limited-time inclusion of Softube’s Passive-Active Pack expands the creative scope of our existing C-Series Software Suite, providing recording artists and producers with 3 distinctly individual EQ plugins, all suited to a wide variety of recoding a mix scenarios.”
All M-Track C-Series Interfaces are available immediately and ship with the following pricing
M-Track 2X2 – 99.99€ / £84.99
M-Track 2X2M – 139.99€ / £109.99
M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro – 199.99€ / £169.99
For more information or to find your nearest dealer, visit www.m-audio.com
M-Audio (m-audio.com) began as Midiman, a driving force in the desktop recording revolution that followed the introduction of MIDI in the 1980s. Today, M-Audio has evolved into one of the most revered names in computer interface and studio integration solutions, keyboard and controller products, and all manner of essential musical hardware from microphones to studio monitors. M-Audio is a proud member of the inMusic family (inmusicbrands.com).
Softube (softube.com) develops both hardware and software for the audio industry. A number of high-end computer recording plug-ins are available under the Softube brand and the company has done development for reputable companies such as Marshall (Marshall JMD:1 Amplifier), Fender (Fender Runaway Pedal), Abbey Road Studios, Native Instruments, Ableton (Ableton Amp) and TC Electronic, as well as partnering up with Universal Audio (Amp Room for Universal Audio), Propellerheads (Rack Extensions for Propellerhead Reason), Cakewalk (Cakewalk SONAR ProChannel Modules), Presonus and Avid.